Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rudolph, is that really you?


No, its not really Rudolph, but it sure looks like him! I saw this cupcake in a magazine, now I can't remember which one. I think it was a Disney family magazine in a doctor's office and had to make them.....I knew I could make them! So, I took a picture of it with my cell phone and Nicholas and I replicated it. It was very fun!


Here is what you need plus, whatever the cake mix calls for, which I think is just 3 eggs and vegetable oil.


This is a really good cake mix. My tip is to always put pudding (the instant powder) in the cake mix.











I used a 1/4 cup measuring spoon and it filled the cupcake holders perfectly.





I got all my ingredients organized to make decorating the cupcakes fun and not stressful.


Don't worry, this is a tootsie roll that I tore in half.





Put your fingerprint in the tootsie roll by pressing down and then shape the ears with your fingertips by pinching the ends.






Cute, right?




I took a picture of Nicholas breaking the pretzels because I was making a big mess trying to create the prefect antlers. (see the mess in the background?) I wanted to jump up and down on the bag of pretzels. Then, Nicholas comes up and makes it look so easy and just snaps them perfectly in half. Guess who got that job?


Let your cupcakes cool before frosting them.







He is starting to come to life!


Bake these cupcakes for someone you love or with someone you love! Enjoy!


Krafty Kat

1 comment:

  1. Featured these cute cupcakes! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete