Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Share Some Love


I am back from a nice long holiday break. Refreshed, revived and ready to get back into the swing of things.  This is the first full week back at school for the boys so I made some brownies for an after school treat. It's cold today.....I think everywhere, not just here in Cypress!!!
Greet somebody you love with some warm brownies  and a glass of milk or get everything you need and make it for a Valentine's day Treat.


Things you will need: 1 box of brownie mix, cookie cutters, wax paper, sharpie and sifter. 


I used cookie cutters to trace and cut out letters from the wax paper.


I traced the cookie cutters with a thin red sharpie and cut the letters and heart out with scissors. 



I placed the letter over a cut brownie and sifted the white powdered sugar over it. Simple.




Enjoy!!



This is a great buy! Get it in time for Valentine's Day!!

2 comments: