Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

What a Deal!!!


I think I may have an addiction.....can you spot the problem? Yes, Mercury glass.....I can't get enough! I absolutely love it!


These acorn shaped mercury glass are my great buy. 



 Valerie and I took a trip to Brookwood Community in Brookshire, Tx to meet up with some old friends for lunch and shopping. You have to visit the link: http://brookwoodcommunity.org/RetailStores.htm. It is an incredible place! They were still selling Christmas decorations and all the holiday items were on sale.

We had lunch in the cafe, which overlooked the garden. The food was so good and so was the view!


This is my mantel in the evening with candles lit. I love the way the light plays off the mercury glass.






Want to start your collection of mercury glass?

Here is a start! What a great piece!



1 comment: