Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Accessorize your style

Gina's Accessories
25704 Northwest Fwy., Ste G
Cypress, Texas 77429


In Cypress, as I am sure in other places, bracelets are all the rave! We like to mix them up with chunky, thin, silver, gold, bronze or colored bracelets. You can wear something simple and dress it up with your accessories.



Gina's Accessories has sooo many different styles to choose from. The more bracelets you have on the merrier.


These are great! This is one bracelet that looks like you are wearing several bangles. Perfect for an evening out.



These are my favorite. I have two sets of bracelets on. I even added my leather bracelet to it to soften the look. I have friends who wear bracelets practically up to their elbows. You don't have to get them all in one place but you can definitely start here.


Why not have a watch that looks like a bracelet? 


Yes, it's true.....here in Cypress, we even like our shoes embellished. I guess a girl can't ever have enough bling! These are Yellow Box shoes and are very popular. You can wear them with shorts, capris, dresses or jeans.


Gina's has so much more jewelry, shoes, scarves and handbags to see, so stop by - you might find something you like. I did! If you don't live in Cypress, that is okay, they have another location at 12528 Memorial Drive, Houston, Texas 77024 or shop online.

No comments:

Post a Comment