Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Scarecrow Festival, Chappell Hill, Texas


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!! This is my very first post, so thank you for being a part of it. I am extremely excited to be able to share Cypress, Texas and its surrounding areas with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.




I went to the Scarecrow Festival this weekend. It was absolutely fabulous!! This is an annual festival held in Chappell Hill, Texas. Chappell Hill is located right down 290 from Cypress. Every year the festival has more and more vendors attend, which creates better shopping opportunities for Cypress.



Consuela Tote Bags are a great accessory here in Cypress. They are stylish, bright and lots of fun. All the tote bags are made of vinyl fabrics and embellished with Mexican embroidery. I love them because they are durable and water resistant. The Consuela bag is great for the beach, lake, shopping or a stylish book bag.



I fell in love with these bright, colorful Paisley Nomad Rain boots. They are fun and stylish. You can find them in lots of prints and colors and who says you have to have just one pair???.....Well, probably your husband!




So, as you can see they have everything from the floor to the ceiling. What great ideas for planting all those great new fall flowers or maybe even adding to the flower beds you have now. Get creative!!





This was a great booth!! These Holiday signs and decorations are made of tin and hand painted. This really made me get in the spirit of Halloween. I cant wait to show you what I got from here....but that will be another day. I will show you what I bought and how I used it to decorate for Halloween. I hope you are as excited as I am!!!




These velvet pumpkins with natural stems are very popular this season. You can find them in beautiful fall colors.







As you can see there was a lot of great shopping!! Next we are headed to the Farmers Market. I cant wait to show you what we found there!! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment