Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boots, Shoes and More Boots

These boots were made for walking! Check out the tread on these bad girls!


I think it is a gene that you are born with. It's called the "Shoe Gene".  I love shoes, my sisters both love shoes and my mom loves shoes! I didn't realize how much I loved them until I was walking around at the Nutcracker Market looking at what women had on their feet!










Riding Boots are the "It" Boot this season.








The new style of Uggs are in.




And last but certainly not least I love high heels, but they don't always love me back! The new trend in heels is the platform base, which makes for a much more comfortable high heel on shoes and boots.




Don't want to go to the mall? No problem! Order online.

No comments:

Post a Comment