Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011



Today I am sharing my Urban Market finds. In the picture above is my new patio table and chairs. I love that the table is shaped like a flower and the chair backs have flowers on them to match! My friend Jamie and I found the the table at one vendor and the chairs at another vendor. Thanks Jamie for all your help!


The chairs are iron with seat cushions wrapped in burlap.



I forgot to move the plant and show the hole in the middle for an umbrella. I can easily move it to the back yard and use it around the pool.




This map of Asia is hanging in my study. 


It is over 100 years old and is from Telluride, Colorado.


I love the texture of the map.



Last but certainly not least.....My Justin Brand, brown leather Cowboy boots....you are probably wondering why an Antique Market would have cowboy boots that aren't antiques?? It's a Texas thing. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment