Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Italian Sausage Rigatoni

This dish was a huge hit with my family! I have seen this recipe in magazines, newspaper advertisements etc. I have the full recipe at the end of this post. I have attached the link for this recipe and other delicious looking recipes to try. http://www.johnsonville.com


Here is what you need.


I have a gas grill. I set the temperature for about 350 degrees. I cooked the sausage about 20 minutes, turning often.


Chop 1 large red pepper into chunks.




Mince 2 cloves of garlic.




Don't forget to check on your sausage. I flipped it about every 5 minutes.


Boil pasta.


Slice sausage into coin size slices.




Saute garlic for 30 seconds in olive oil.


Add red peppers and cook until crisp-tender.


Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm.


Mix with the pasta. Top with fresh parsley.


Feeds 4-6 people.

Serve warm. Enjoy!
Recipe:

1 pkg. Johnsonville Italian Mild Sausage Links, grilled and coin-sliced
1 pkg. rigatoni pasta
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 large red pepper, chunked and sauted
1 jar (26 oz.) of your favorite pasta sauce
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped

Cook sausage according to package directions. Keep warm. Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm. In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, saute lightly for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp-tender. Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm. Mix with the pasta or serve separately, Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.




No comments:

Post a Comment