Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It is Thanksgiving but it's already Christmas in My House

 I wanted to share some of my Christmas decorations with you.


I will be showing you how easy it is to make an arrangement. All you need to do is get your creative juices flowing. You would be amazed at what you can use.

 

This was taken at night and did not photograph well because of the reflection of the reindeer from the mirror.







Can't wait to do another Tablescape Thursday at BNOTP.






This is part of my St. Nicholas Square Village.






I would have had the fire lit but when I took this picture it was around 80 degrees in Cypress, Texas.


This beautiful lime green and red zebra print ribbon surrounding the Christmas tree is one of my finds from The Nutcracker Market, so are the tree-toppers.



Start your very own Christmas village collection.

1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks great. Can't wait to see it you did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete