Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Card For All Occasions


I have lots of greeting cards! Lots and lots! You know why? Because I buy them at the last minute, not sure if I have one at home... Now, I will know!


I sorted my cards by occasion. The binder I purchased had small clear pockets in the front of every section. I put my address labels and stamps in the front.











I placed a small notepad and pen in the front pocket in case I need to remember to get something special for someone....because I can never remember anything! Also, I will never have to wonder around the house looking for a pen.




I also made a binder for blogging ideas....sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with inspiration or a random idea just pops in this brain of mine. Now, I will be ready! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment