Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Saying Goodbye


My oldest son is graduating high school this year...my youngest son is 11years-old and will be 12 in a few months. Anything and everything right now has some kind of sentiment of their childhood. I have been very emotional about them growing up lately. Like, I have been in denial all these years that they were growing older.

So naturally, I was having a hard time letting go of the last Disney item we have, that allows me to hang on to my baby.


Well, he is in Junior High School now so I guess it is time to say goodbye to Nemo and friends and Hello to something that is a little more, "Tween".


Nemo was hanging out in my youngest sons bathroom. I have started changing it out and this is what I have come up with so far.


This is a fair compromise....he can be a young man and I can still have a little piece of my boy.


He loves football and the Cowboys....no, he eats, sleeps, plays, watches and thinks about football. He even writes notes on the fridge about what, "bowl" is on what channel and when!


So, needless to say he wanted a football theme.


It is really hard decorating for tween boys.


I still have to change out rugs and add some other little things. I will show you more when the bathroom is completely, "Tween". Masculine tween, that is. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment